NamWel Tours and Family
It is a country with a culture that values children and many hotels, resorts and game lodges offer excellent facilities for children. What’s more many hotels welcome children of all ages and usually offer reduced rates for children. Many offer inter-leading rooms, family suites, cots, feeding chairs at meal times, special children’s menus and children's play areas.
As far as family safaris are concerned, some private game reserves welcome children and have special children’s programmes to introduce them to wildlife and conservation. Child-friendly game lodges usually offer separate game drives for families and “ordinary” guests so that the children don’t disturb others. Babies and very small children are usually not allowed on game drives but babysitting services are provided.
Manage your booking online
- Benefit immediately with easy to use online booking
- Manage your rentals 24x7
- Check vehicle availability and print rental contracts with tracking number quotation / reservation.
- It takes less minute to book with us online.
- Our operator will contact as soon possible via your details you have provided on the form and they are confidential with us.
- Easier to book from any devices / Gadgets to access our website online booking.
Are you planning a family holiday to Africa? Then you’ve come to the right place. A tailor made holiday has its many benefits, particularly if you’re travelling with children. Discover the advantages of opting for a tailor made trip to suit your budget, interests and time.
- You can organize: go on an exciting safari adventure or engage in family-friendly sports and activities, it’s entirely up to you. In fact, with a bespoke holiday you can do them all. You have the power to weave each and every one of the things you want to do into a holiday of a lifetime.
- You make somebody's day: one thing you certainly don’t need to be bickering about is which activities you’ll choose if one child wants to do one thing and the other child another thing. Why? Well, by tailoring your holiday, you can select activities that suit the whole clan.
- The Time is Yours: A tailored holiday enables you to do things at your own leisure, which is particularly practical when you have yourself and your children to get ready. Forget rushing around and being forced to move onto the next attraction, take your time doing things at your own pace and enjoy every second of your family trip of a lifetime.
- Organisation is Minimal: Holidays can be stressful when you need to organise travel, accommodation and excursions however, with a tailored holiday, these things are organised in advance. This means you won’t have to worry about sorting these logistics whilst you’re there, so you can do what you should do on a holiday: relax and have a great time!
- There are no Hidden Costs: When you opt for a tailor made holiday, you choose exactly what you want depending on a number of factors, price being one of them. A tailor made holiday gives you the luxury of deciding how much you want to spend so that you can put the holiday together accordingly. There’ll be no hidden costs involved; you’ll know all the fine details of your trip, so you’ll be fully aware of exactly what you’ve spent.
A Top Family Holiday
Namibia and Southern Africa is fast becoming a destination of choice for families wanting their children to experience the enchantment of a meaningful vacation. On a family safari holiday, days are spent immersed in the great outdoors, witnessing the bush environment first-hand and at its absolute authentic best. Children can experience family or children’s game drives, nature walks, and other especially tailored excursions, to see and learn about both local flora and fauna first-hand. A good number of game lodges offer personalized packages especially for children, designed to entertain, educate, and kindle their young interest in ecology, and also even cater to their less sophisticated little foodie palates. There is absolutely no need for electronic devices here, it’s hands-on, it’s enlightening, it’s healthy stimulation…for adults and youngsters alike.
Based in Windhoek – Namibia, NamWel Tours and Safaris is a tour operator specializing in hand-made holidays, we have spent the last 20 years building up our experience for quality service, expert advice and competitive prices.
The African travel destinations included in NamWel Tours and safaris are all located in the southern half of the continent. Our team has traveled extensively to all of these destinations, enabling us to put together a wide range of quality travel packages.
- Namibia (Etosha,Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Scenic flight,riding...etc)
- Angola (Cristo-Rei, Ruacana - Namibe, Kalandula Waterfalls)
- Bostwana (Chobe National Park, Makgadikgadi Pan, Birding, The Kalahari)
- South Africa (Cape Town)
- Zimbia and Zimbabwe (Victoria falls)
Our Most Popular
Tours and safaris in southern Africa take many forms - self-drive, private guided, fly-in or scheduled departures - and you can combine camping with luxury lodges. In fact, anything is possible and we specialise in tailor-made itineraries to your exact needs and budget. Have a look at some sample tours to get you started or contact us right now for free quotation.
The African safaris offered by NamWel Tours include the most exciting and breathtaking wilderness areas stretched across the southern segment of Africa. In Namibia we offer private overland safaris led by one of our qualified guides as well as fly in safari packages to luxurious lodges located in various safari areas throughout these countries.
Rate on request only!