Visitors, viewers, users, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers, collectively referred to herein as “Visitors,” are parties to this agreement. The website and its owners and/or operators are parties to this agreement, herein referred to as “Website.”
This website and it's owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website comply's to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
THE CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW APPLY TO EACH AND EVERY TOUR & SAFARI BOOKED WITH NAMWEL TOURS. REFERENCE OR MENTION OF THE OPERATOR REFERS TO NAMWEL TOURS AND SAFARIS. THE TRANSPORT, MEALS, ENTRANCE FEES, ACCOMMODATION OR OTHER FACILITIES OR SERVICES WHICH ARE TO BE SUPPLIED IN RESPECT OF ANY TOURS OR SAFARI ARE THOSE SPECIFICALLY STATED ON THE WEBSITE IN THE TOURS BROCHURE OR TOUR & SAFARI ITINERARY.
A 30% – 45% deposit is required upon booking a safari or tour. The balance is payable no later than 30 days prior to the departure of the safari or tour. In the event of a booking less than 30 days prior to the start of the tour/safari, payment in full must be made upon booking the safari or tour.
All reservations are made with NamWel Tours, is a company registered in Namibia. In the following conditions the term company NamWel Tours, and the term customer means the person signing the booking form and all other persons on whose behalf he or she signs it.
If the reservation is canceled, cancellation fees will be due and payable according to the following:
NamWel Tours will make every effort to assist you if you wish to alter your arrangements. Requests for an amendment must be in writing, signed by the signatory of the booking form. If NamWel is successful in making your requested amendment then you must pay an amendment charge of U$100.00 per booking. If the Company is not successful then there will be no charge.
1. NamWel Tours reserves the right to increase the price of any tour prior to departure due to factors beyond the control of the Company, such as, without being limited to, and increase in fuel prices, new Government legislation, accommodation price increases, fluctuations in exchange rates, etc.
2. If NamWel announces an in increase in the tour price in terms of this Clause, such addition amount must be paid to the Company before the departure of such tour or else the Company shall have the right to cancel the tour and the charges in Clause A.2 will apply.
NamWel shall at any time have the right, in its entire discretion, to alter the terms of the booking in relation to the route, timetable, itinerary and accommodation. NamWel shall, however, make every effort to offer the client an alternative tour of a comparable standard.
Should the alternative be of a lesser standard, the client will be refunded the difference, but should there be an increase, the client shall have the right to either reject the alternative or obtain a refund of the relevant portion of the original contract sum, or to accept the alternative and pay the increased cost. In the event of the client rejecting the alternative tour and claiming a refund, such rejection will be treated as a cancellation and the refund will be calculated according to Clause.
REF#: A.2 hereof. The client shall have no claim against the Company for any damages arising out of the alternative booking.
1. We accept responsibility for ensuring that your travel arrangements, which you booked with us are supplied as described in our printed material and the services offered reach a reasonable standard. If any part is not provided as promised, we will pay you the appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements.
2.We accept responsibility for death, injury or illness caused by the negligent acts and/or omissions of our employees, agents and suppliers, whilst acting within the scope of/or in the course of their employment in the provision of your travel arrangements. We will accordingly pay to you such damages as might have been awarded in such circumstances under Namibia law.
3. NamWel may at its discretion and without liability or cost to itself at any time cancel, or terminate, a client's booking and in particular, without limiting the generality of the aforegoing, it shall be entitled to do so in the event of illness or the illegal or incompatible behaviour of any client undertaking the tour, who shall in such circumstances not be entitled to any refund.
4. Any person making a reservation with the Company (refer to Clause CONTRACT) warrants that her or she has the necessary authority to enter into this contract on behalf of the person or persons included in such a booking. The person making the reservation shall be liable for the total amount due to the Company.
Passengers may not carry any unlawful articles or substances whilst traveling in the Southern African region. If any passenger offends against the prohibitions set out herein, the operator will be entitled to immediately exclude from the tour the offender who will be responsible for his or her own repatriation and all costs thereof. The operator will under no circumstances assist any such offender in any dealings or negotiations with any authority.
The obligation is upon the client to ensure that passports and visas are valid for the duration of the safari. The Company cannot be held liable for any necessary visas or other travel documents not held by clients. In the event of a client not having the necessary documentation to enter any area or country the Company shall reserve the right to leave the client a the point of entry of such area or country. In such an event, the Company will not be held responsible to the client for further travel arrangements.
NamWel will act as the agent of the client when booking the client with NamWel Car Rental, another service the company is offering to the client of renting cars. The client therefore contracts with the car hire by us, airline or charter service and not with NamWel.
Charter flights are normally operated by smaller type aircraft such as Cessna 210. Luggage is strictly limited to 10 - 15 kg (depending on terms of particular airline used) per person in soft hold all type bags. Due to the desert heat, it is not safe to overload aircraft thus this limit needs to be strictly controlled.